Saturday, January 8, 2011

Couponing : January 8, 2011

One way to keep the grocery and household budget below a certain mark is to play the coupon game, and play it well.  Now, I'm no expert by any means, but do you see that link to the right?  SmartCanucks?  That site has been a godsend, quite literally, and has helped save me hundreds so far I'm sure.  Well, I got a little lax in my efforts while hubby way away.  Little opportunity to shop alone, kids that were in an eating rut... plus we had some extra money from deployment, so I got lazy.  Well it's a new year and a new budget and a renewed effort. Here are today's successes:


Shopper's Drug Mart
Campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup: $0.59 per can - coupon $1.00 wub2 = $0.09 per can
Saputo Pizza Mozzarella 300g: $3.99 - coupon $1.00 = $2.99

Canadian Tire
Beneful wet dog food portions: $1.55 - coupon $1.25 = $0.30 each (wish I had more coupons!!)
Beneful dry dog food bag: $6.79 - coupon $2.00 = $4.79
$0.05 Canadian Tire money that I can use to trade for useful coupons
plus I found out that they still carry the Clorox Greenworks detergent that I have a stack of $3.00 off coupons for - woohoo!

Sobeys
So Good Chocolate Soy Milk $3.99 - $0.75 coupon = $3.24
Clorox Disinfecting $1.00 - $1.00 coupon = FREE!!  :)
(and an added bonus on this one is a mystery shop paying me $19.00 so my total bill of $26.60 will be almost fully paid for)

No comments:

Post a Comment