Friday, February 25, 2011

Couponing : February 20 & 25, 2010

Just a couple of goodies to share...

Pedigree Marrobone dog treats - I scored a Buy One Get One coupon from someone, which means Tanner has treats for a while!  :)

Charmin toilet paper on sale at Zellers for $4.49 (reg. $9.99), and Bounty paper towels on for $4.99 (reg. $7.99).  I picked up three of the toilet paper and one of the paper towels, and used two "Save $1.25 wub any two" coupons, working it out to $3.99 each for these.  Not as cheap as buying the cheap stuff, but a good deal for these brands.

A really sweet deal at Shopper's Drug Mart - Multibionta vitamins on sale for $9.99 and $15.99, and there is an manufacturer coupon for $10.00 off any.  Which could be used to get the smaller bottle for free if you can convince the cashier, but I opted to go for the great price on the bigger bottle.  I picked up two using the coupon but I didn't push my luck trying to go for multiples.  I also love the in-store coupons at Shopper's - the stickers they put on things when they are close to their best before date.  I picked up a box of Ritz crackers for 69 cents because it was within a week of its date - but I knew it wouldn't last longer than that anyway, not with our kids and their cracker addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment